Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lazy Weekend Thoughts

The weekend is about over and I'm wondering when I'm ending my hibernation weekend mode... Still not my usual outgoing self lately... Probably conserving energy for the busy days... Some cluttered thoughts to unload...

Thoughts... that something I'm lacking now... Haven't really thought about anything long term... Just living by the day... I haven't really stopped... synthesize and come up with a plan... I'm somewhere in the middle ground but fortunately doing fine... Safe baby steps instead of giant leaps...

It's really a Transformers centric week... First half, spent anticipating the upcoming movie, the next half still struck by such a brilliant movie... Ended the week watching the first movie... Funny how you can sound profound by just quoting Optimus Prime's dialogues...

Overslept on a Sunday... That explains why weekends are so short... Imagine spending half the day in deep slumber... Should think of some stuff to do on a weekends... Rise and shine and have to push myself out of bed... Or else it'll be late afternoon before I get out of the house...

At least, I was able to manage some Wii Time... was able to win in Punch Out against bigger boxers now... beating Aran Ryan and Soda Papinski... and just starting with Bald Bull... Also, playing Mario Tennis and hopefully, I get back to my regular Wii Fit routine... That's my best shot at an exercise...

Lately, I've been trying to finish as much as I can within work hours... and glad to say that I'm able to finish everything on time or with time to spare... After getting past an exhausting fund raiser I guess, I'm taking advantage of some slack...

Travel... hasn't been on top of my list now with the swine flu lurking around... Come to think of it, you can contract the virus anywhere... so maybe I get to recover some of my travel appetite soon... As of now, been to 4 foreign trips and 3 domestic trips... When the appetite's back, there are still some destinations to cover...

Anyway, have to sign off on a lazy weekend... and on this note...

No comments: