Sunday, July 05, 2009

Outdoors


I've been outdoors for the past three days... and after all those lazy weekend... comes one that is nowhere near lazy...

Spent Friday with our very much delayed plant visit to Bataan as preparation for half year closing... Early trip out and a nice meeting and a refreshing change of atmosphere from the usual office routine... I just hope we have made some progress on half year closing... and the trip was smooth except for snail-paced traffic entering Manila...

Attended Al's wedding in Tagaytay... The black and red motif was unusual but it did look nice to see everybody in red or black... Al was a pretty bride... Nice to meet SGV friends Arlyn, Jo-C, Emer and Mark... The venue of the reception, Balai Taal, was really scenic which is just a stone throw away from Taal Volcano... It was also nice to be able to have a long drive again, except for the traffic due to the Skyway extension... There goes my Saturday...

Sunday was spent with Arnold and my Inaanak Charm... Charm is cute and active... Always fun eating at Tiendesitas... and Charm had a blast in the nearby Fun Ranch... This place is such a haven for kids with all the rides and the playground... It was fun watching Charm playing around in the playground... Nice to meet up with Arnold and play around with Charm... Had coffee at Rockwell before calling it a day...

Well, there goes my weekend and I better take some rest or else it's gonna be a grumpy me on coding Monday morning... and I guess, "ang gamot sa antok... tulog."

Nyt Nyt!!!

No comments: