Sunday, June 14, 2009

Half Awake Monday


I'm in the middle of my breakfast in the office and I still find myself Half Awake... I guess the pull of a long weekend is much stronger that somehow going up early on a Monday is such a burden... Hopefully, my tall mocha would work its wonders and pull the other half awake on a Monday...

Nothing special this long weekend... I was barely out but I did have a great time playing punch out on Wii... Glass Joe... Von Kaiser... Disco Kid... King Hippo... Piston Honda... Bear Hugger... Great Tiger and Don Flamenco down... More to go... It's a bit fun since you're actually swinging to knock down the other fighter...

Mid of June... In other words, a few days short of the half year report preparations AKA Busy days... the days are quick but I'd rather not think of that yet... The week to come... I haven't thought about what's in store yet... I just hope that we resume badminton soon... Still need to shed some pounds...

Well, I'm might as well focus my effort in surviving my half awake Monday... =>

Excess Inkblogs: Lakers up 3-1... Hope they clinch the championship today...

No comments: