Friday, June 05, 2009

Fridays > Mondays

Having a hard time rising up and starting early... must be the weather... just glad that its a Friday... and the next day is a sleep all you can event... hehe...

Just when I had the thought that the upside to the cold rainy weather is that I get to wear those warm knitted long sleeves in my closet and actually go to work wearing it... The sun shines real hard... Looks like I share the same sense of timing with the weather bureau canceling class on such a sunny day...

Fridays is way better than Monday as it signals the end of the week... and it starts a fun event or just a time to rest... Monday sucks since it’s a full five days away from the weekend plus I get up so early having to meet the coding cutoff...
A simple cycle... It's just good that I can still tell apart days since it could only mean one thing when every day seems like Monday... These are busy times... Thankfully, I'm still not in that phase... =>

No comments: