Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transferia

I guess a lot of people had a dilemma on whether to stay home safe on the heels of Typhoon Feria in the Philippines or watch the night screening of Transformers 2... I choose to watch Transformers instead since I though the worst scenario was me being stuck in a mall in the middle of the typhoon... Luckily, the strong Typhoon never did hit Manila yesterday...

And the result... I really loved the movie... The action... The humor... The chase... The adventure... and the effects... Not to mention, Megan Fox was still so cute even when tormenting mini Decepticons... I really don't want to spoil some story lines as some people reading this might have not yet watched the movie... All I can say, it's a must see 2 1/2 hour movie that I'd like to watch over and over again... Maybe on IMAX next time...

I'm sure its gonna be a long wait before the next installment of the movie... so the wait begins...

No comments: