Monday, June 22, 2009

Days in a Week

I am now... enjoying just twittin' about just a description of each day of the week... For how long, we'll see...

Half Awake Monday - Always starts my week this way... Early to rise and an early start, makes more of a zombie for a day...

Twisted Tuesday - Had a twisting headache... Seriously, how many interpretation can you make out of a formula??? One to many...

Wake Me Up Wednesday - Had a hard time dozing off Tuesday night, so I am barely awake on Wednesday...

Thrilling Thursday - I was expecting the response matching wits about Twisted Tuesday but it never came...

Finally, Friday - What else can I say... Friday is such a day to look forward too...

Sleep Time Saturday... and Sunday - Well, it's a weekend so might as well sleep as much as I can... though I did spend some time in the mall...

I wonder how this week will turn up...

No comments: