Monday, June 08, 2009

False Start on a Monday

Up early on account of bad dreams... One on account of failure and another on account of lost possession but woke up just in time as things became desperate... A false start... Hopefully, the tide would turn and things won't be a bad reality...

Early Monday is not always my favorite of times but at least I'm up... Might as well start trying to turn the tide... Yeah, I remember I'm a bit sore from Wii Yesterday... I reckon weekdays are made for working people like me to afford to spend something on a weekend...

Not quite an eventful day... except that after all the thoughts, I'm now bound for a very short trip to Taipei... Leaving tomorrow morning, be back Wednesday... barring unforeseen and sometimes expected extensions... However, entering a long weekend, I'd want to spend a day to finish some stuff...

Watched Up on the weekend and somehow it reminded me of work... Carl Fredricksen, the main character was a carbon copy of our CEO... the outfit, the glasses, the hair texture (except the hair color) and the shape of the face... Well, it's still a fun movie... I just hope I don't end up calling our CEO Carl Fredricksen tomorrow in Taipei... hehe...


Still some minor things to pack... Not really something to waste too much time... How many variations can you pack your stuff for one full night... hehe... Anyway, I hope to get some cup noodles which served as dinner most of the time the last time, I was here with Jing... Ph rainy season is the season of cup noodles... Also, I hope to get myself a mini Starbucks mug... I already have several and is next in line in things to collect after key chains, ref magnet and shot glass...

I would have waited for a longer time before traveling out of the country but I guess half my feet is always out of the country... I just hope that I won't get annoyed with the paranoia that comes with the swine flu scare at the airport... I just have to think that this will be a breeze and be back to the comfort of my room...

Excess Inkblogs: The Lakers are up 2 - 0!!! Hopefully, the Lakers go all the way... The question is will the current superman proved better than the previous superman in a Magic uniform during the finals...

No comments: