Monday, June 01, 2009

Can work starts on Tuesdays???

Had a hard time catching sleep last night... Random thoughts...

"Late to Bed and Early to Rise keeps Francky cranky, sleepy and tired."

Coding on Mondays means I have to be at the office before 7 am... and since I got back to not waking early routine, It's quite a struggle to just be up early... With the thought...

"Can work start on Tuesdays?"

Apparently not, so just have to remain more than half awake... It's a new month and time just keep breezing by and with the rainy season in full swing that translate to more time indoors (at least, I'm spending it away from the office... hehe)...

Still sleepy though even after a cough of coffee... maybe try a different approach... a second cup of coffee... =>

Excess Inkblogs: I'm still on the book or not to book dilemma... It seemed that I've been booking a lot of trips lately... and glad that I've just finished booking the plane and the hotel for the Family Boracay Christmas getaway... For my dilemma, I've less than a week to avail the promo... Hmmm...

No comments: