Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whining...

Here I am again with my vent out blog... It seems that I must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed... There just seems so much roller coaster of emotion on my part... and there will be days that I'll be brittle...

For all the tough persona I portray in dire situations, I am also caught in times that I would crack under pressure... I'm human after all... Not some emotionless robot who just goes on and on... But I guess that's what characterize me... Always on the look out to help but never to seek it when needed... Stubborn... No stress ball to lean on or de-stress routine to hang on to...

I just seemed troubled on how much task to do and accomplish and how things are not that much swinging on my favor... That's where the major conflicts arise... but that seems to be the problem... too much climax and conflicts, less happy endings... then again, that's life!!!

I'm not necessarily down beat, there is still light at the end of the tunnel... There's always is... now if I can just muster enough strength to take a step forward... I just hope that the light at the end of the tunnel is not a moving train... hehe... Ok, there goes my whining time... Back to the real world...

No comments: