Friday, October 31, 2008

Stress Unlimited

It was an emotional tug-of-war yesterday and for some time there, I had the longest minutes uncertain of what's in store... Helpless for a time but I guess there's always a firm conviction on what I really want and did not want...

At the end of the day, I was so energy-drained by the mental, physical and emotional anguish on what to do... Stress, unlimited... Yes, even equipped with all the planning and the adaptability to situation, there will be times that you'd be helpless... in what to do and what to come... Fortunately, at the end of the tug-of-war, I somehow got what I want which was more time to process the whole development...

There's so much more that I see on the horizon that makes me want to take time on this... There are still some missing pieces to locate in my own jigsaw puzzle of life... I'm secured on what I can do but one thing I can't do is to make rush decision that has not been properly considered... In time, I'll take a leap of fate... IN TIME...

No comments: