Friday, October 24, 2008

Time

Time... Something I don't seem to have much lately... In a way, it worries me since It's a bit too early to think about that... but here I am so drawn to the variety of things to do... to finish and to accomplish...

I'm a little distracted by so many little nuances to manage... issues, personalities, attitudes and a whole lot more... Come to think of it, it's not really the volume of time spent on these nuances that eats up my time... It's a bit difficult when a lot of weight is right there in your shoulder with not much to look forward to when it comes to the help department... Hope I won't burnout soon...

Time has just seem to be shorter than the usual which just means I have both hands full of things to do to sneak a peak at my watch... Focus... Something I have to re-learn or might as well unload some work... but I guess, there are no takers... Solution in sight not really but I hope it doesn't come to a point that I won't be salivating on the idea of having a stress leave... Hmmm... =>

No comments: