Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Off to Singapore

It's been a long tiring emotional day... and I'm glad to get out of it in one piece... A lot has been brewing lately that all had peaked today...

Audit planning came up short and painless... I hope that is still the case months from now... It's really the execution I'm worried about... but worry is something I'd pass on a future date...

I'm suppose to hit another personal milestone... but after everything has been weighed and done, I guess it was not the right time or circumstances... I guess the future paints several plans to choose from...

I wonder if I'm normal that I don't usually like to be called in reverence as a Boss or Sir even if my position would say so (Some people just like to be Boss)... People are always colleagues to me... Not staff nor boss...

Day ended with another meeting... but this has been a source of headache as of late... the meeting was surprisingly cordial and hopefully, everything would be fine...

Then here I am again hoping... Is it ok to be a beacon of hope??? It's not really the best view you can have... Hope is prevalent in tough and tumultuous times...

Another milestone that is yet to unravel soon... and I'm glad all the hard work had not been in vain... and that I did do my part to help...

Now, I'm still disoriented packing stuff for my business trip to Singapore (where did I place my SG MRT card...hehe)... I guess, the attraction of SG to me now is more on the friends and colleagues I get to meet.... I hope I can spend some time with friends based there on this trip... I'm sure I will... =>

No comments: