Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Grumpy Monday

I'm not grumpy on a Monday...

Wii Fit Sunday... I finally have my Wii Fit board... Went to Sharon's place to get the Wii Fit board and glad to see Baby Yuri starting to get plump and 3 year old Yohannce is scared of me (haha... Didn't know I look scary)... Nonetheles, Yohannce was still very conversant... Had my first WiiFit workout and had a nice lazy afternoon nap... a few more watching catch up TV series and sleep again...

That's what brought Not Grumpy Monday... I'm finally trying to have my mind set that it'll be Christmas soon... I have started locating my Christmas CDs for my car... Ok, I'll update my iTouch soon... Anyway, it'll be fun... Friends flying in... Friends meeting up after such a long time... A long Family Holiday up Coming... 13th month pay... Bonuses (hopefully)... and of course, a lot of gifts (naah, I'd be surprized if that happens)...

Yeah, it's gonna be halloween in a few days and I'm off to my home town Baguio and I sure had a reminder a few weeks ago of visiting my dead relatives in the cemetery... Too bad, there's only a weekend to go home... No declared holidays to extend the weekend...

Still have several major items to do this week.... but a few breathers would do more good than harm... I'm not really the type that sulk deeply in to work... though I have to admit the stress level has been affecting me lately... but I'll find a way through... There's always a way... So better get back to finding some ways now... =>

No comments: