Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dreams

I use to dream that I woke up late and totally missed an appointment whenever I have to do something urgent or have an important meeting... A subconscious call that I don't want to be late nor miss a key appointment... In real life, this only happened only once... Waking up 11 am for an 8 am meeting... hehe... that was during my audit life... The client was so worried of my health for me missing a key meeting...

Today, it was the other way around... My dream was that I woke up and it was a holiday... End result, woke up real late... hehe... Hmm... Must be a subconscious reminder that I didn't want to work today... Did sleep late yesterday so must have felt that a little more sleep would do good... Anyway, the important thing is even if I dreamt it was a holiday, I still am at work... Just wish that when it really becomes a holiday, I wouldn't need to do some work... =>

No comments: