Friday, October 03, 2008

Super Tired

Long days and long nights... Yesterday and today... Super Franc is back with a busy stretch...

OC Mode with powerpoint presentation at work yesterday... I did miss making power presentations from my MBA days... so here's my chance and paid attention to every intricate detail... then there's the regular finance and accounting routine along the way... and yes, the usual over animated office scenarios and dramas...

Had to drop by shortly with Jing at Rockwell... and then another conference call... and a mad rush to Glorietta to meet Grace... traffic was terrible... coffee after at Gloria Jeans... and another mad rush to Nommu for Steve's Birthday Salubong to meet up with Ateneo friends... I missed the Ateneo Bonfire Party last Tuesday owing to traffic so wanted to be present this time... Went home almost 1 an... It's gonna be a short sleep to usher in a new day...

Up and drowsy at 530 am and at office at 6 am for our trip to Bataan for the training we would be conducting for the Accounting Department at our plant... We really did enjoy the teaching activity as I said in the past its one of my passions as of late... After hours of the training we were off back to Manila... and upon arriving at the office... had to catch up replies for my work emails... Haay!!!

And here I am... Super Franc... Super Tired and... Super Sleepy.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: