Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Inn Partee

I'm still not out of the pressure packed times but at least for one night, I was able to join my Ateneo friends in party mode for Jay and Cig Birthday at Holiday Inn Galleria Suites last Friday...

The Skinny Jeans and Short Shorts themed party was great and it even attracted a young group from Guam to join in and gate crash the party... They were also in party mode so welcome in... and join the mix...

Nice time to be with friends... food... drinks... music... dancing... and a whole lot of photos (wholesome???)... Then come to think of it, it coincided with thanksgiving in the US... Well, lots to thank for... including friends who knows how to party hard... makes me remember of one rule... Work hard and play hard... it's play hard this time...

Party probably lasted forever but I made my adieu at around 4 am... and then it was rest hard this time... =>

Excess Inkblogs: I was able to watch Twilight yesterday and I liked the story... Too bad I wasn't able to read the book for some comparison... I figured, with all the work and gadgets in front of me, I doubt if I can sit down and read a good book... so I'll just have to make do with the movie...

No comments: