Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Finished or Not Finished Pass Your Papers

I guess it's time to press the panic button... I can officially say that I'm in a point that I am unprepared to go to the board meeting... I haven't really gone through the figures yet but it's gonna be a tough nut to crack this time... I just hope that some headaches would go away once some projects are in place...

I just hope that instead of people trying to give me additional responsibilities... they should ought to take some off... Firm, I am on not taking on improbable challenges... A place and time for everything and as of now, I just want to go on the Christmas holiday and just relax but I have enormous odds to hurdle... and even overseas vacation in the past has been disrupted by work... so even wishful thinking won't do me good this time...

If things don't change then I better accrue some miseries along the way... Well, I don't want to whine or something but I'm just tired... real tired... really really tired... I said my piece and hope that a good night sleep will change my perspective but as of now, I'm stucked in the situation where - finished or unfinished pass your paper... It's obviously unfinished...I'll just have to live with it... =<

Excess Inkblogs: I'll be fine soon...

No comments: