Tuesday, December 09, 2008

When Will Hard Times End

I thought that things will be light this week but like a seemingly endless tale of misery that some stories convey... The finish line has been elusive as of late... and twist and turns have been popping non stop... The thrill has been heartbeat stopping... and I'm left with the thought on when will hard times end...

A tight rope act... A long-drawn out struggle has enveloped the past few months... Complex... and somehow, rather than listing milestones... I guess I'm also counting the headaches that came with the milestone... A senseless compromise...

There's always a concept of balance... the sun comes out after the rain... day dawns after the night and so on... so that's a piece of idea that makes me think that hard times do end... but just don't know when... =>

No comments: