Sunday, December 07, 2008

I Survived...

The days have passed seemed impossible with me starting my Cambodia visit with tons of backlog for the board meeting and some issues unresolved but as a twist of fate... Somehow, we managed to finish everything in due time (Thanks Jing for all the help... We'll have smoother times ahead)... )... Impossible things are possible...

Then the next burden was to present it well and be able to answer all the queries... which I was able to do... I don't know even if I came in unprepared and almost out of time, I somehow was a bit relaxed this time... and then it came to a choice I have to make...

It's a middle ground approach that I missed out on an opportunity but also missed on a risk as well... I guess not everything can be measured in terms of prestige or financial rewards but somehow, I am proud that I was able to remain firm on a decision and even if the results were not too ideal... There'll be a time and opportunity to address the minor nuances...

Glad that we survived and a few baby steps away to have another milestones... but in the meantime I'm on the tail end of my trip now on tourism activities in Vietnam... More on that at some other time... =>

No comments: