Thursday, November 06, 2008

Wiik Outs

I've been having my calorie roasting sessions Wii Fit style... It's been real fun trying to squeeze my regular Wiik outs at night... then there's a body test that shows my progress in terms of my bio mass index and weight... Still a long way from ideal but I'll get there...

I hope to sustain my momentum as from the past whenever I make progress, I get distracted by so many things... and yes, there are quite a handful of things which I foresee will distract me soon... but I'll always try to crave for the simpler life... a little less complicated existence...

Not that much outgoing anymore, but at least, I do find excellent use of my time at home... I've managed to transform my pad into a place where I won't be bored... and even if things get boring, there's always sleep to count on... Sometimes I feel that with so much to do at home, I feel my time at home is limited... Now maybe it would be fun to work at home... hehe... Wishing!!! =>

No comments: