Monday, November 17, 2008

Yawn... Yawn... Monday...

Still a sleepyhead at this time... I guess when you combine early morning and Monday... that makes a perfect sleepy spell... ZZZZZ.... Sleepyhead or not... Monday has somehow become a time to synthesize events that past and things to come...

Completed my first Starbucks planner yesterday... I could have completed it last Friday but obviously, Starbucks from Taipei does not count... I think it's a better version of last year's planner with hardbound cover and a metallic pen...

I just hope time would just go on slow motion even at the dire anticipation of Christmas as I'm starting to feel of the busy times ahead... or should I say, I am already on my busy mode... that makes slow motion more enticing since it would have me more time to do those busy stuff...

Started shopping for Christmas gifts... I realized gifts are not my strong suit... I'm just lucky that I don't have such long list of inaanaks... Few friends and family left in Ph for gifts... Will try to shop again soon...

Things are evolving day by day... so it's a step at a time and my next step is get back to work... =>

No comments: