Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Lost

I feel lost the past few days with recent developments... Changes taking place so soon... and me scared on what to expect in days to come... I can't even tell if it's a good development or a bad one but the dilemma has been exhausting... I'm stuck in a wait and see situation where anything can happen anytime... and anytime is soon...

That's the problem on taking a road less traveled, there is not much to rely on when you need to consult someone when making a decisive move... To do or not to do... that is the question... or might as well do something else... Maybe a shining light in the whole situation is there are alternatives...

Things would turn out fine... I hope... And if things go real crazy, then it's gonna be an exciting trip ahead... =>

No comments: