Monday, November 24, 2008

Out of Time

After having a blast last Saturday, I'm back to dealing with the intricacies of day to day life on early Monday morning... had so much work last week that I had my early adieu last Friday... and now, I'm faced with the a handful of tasks going to the board meeting next week...

A week going to the board meeting... That means I'm really Out of Time for my requirements... Waah... How to do all those things in such a short time??? Financials, Budget, Finance and all the board queries... That's why I don't want the days approaching Christmas as there's so much to do...

A week before I go off shore to Cambodia for the board and on how to prepare all those things is a question that yet has to be answered... well, I guess with the little time I have, I should get back to reality and work... =>

No comments: