Monday, September 08, 2008

Suddenly Monday

Suddenly realised that it's my first Monday at work for the last four weeks with back to back long weekends and being in HK last Monday... so the lazy and sleepy feel coming from an early morning in the office due to a coding cutoff is something new to me... and speaking of lazy, I guess that's how I describe my weekend... LAZY...

Bumming around... Net, Wii, Watch movies and series in my laptop... Rest... Rest and more Rest... and yes, I did attend Gani and Jana's wedding... Congrats!!! I was also able to watch some portion of the Blue Eagle's win over the Green Archers... I should have watched this live but I hope they do get to meet again in the final for me to witness another Blue vs. Green action...

Even if I haven't frequented the Gym, I'm glad to say that I have my Wiikouts (I mean workout with Wii Sports...) It's more fun this way... hehe... but I need to be a bigger loser when it comes to weight... hehe... I have to admit was a bit lazy working out as of late...

On a final note, I'm glad to be back to my old idealistic self... I guess, a little bit of idealism will put some things in proper perspective and it always keep you striving for something better... Of course, there's always a good mix between real and ideal... =>

No comments: