Friday, September 19, 2008

Fridays

It's not really much of a busy week, except the last two days, but I still seem tired and drained on a Friday... TGIF... and it's gonna be a weekend in a quarter of day...

I'm torn on going home to Baguio or to watch the Ateneo vs. La Salle live... Should be a no-brainer should the Ateneo - La Salle tickets be immediately available (Mark did offer me some Gen Admission ticket but too far for me, I guess)... Anyway, whether I watch it live or on TV just wanna say... Go Ateneo, One Big Fight!!!

Back to Baguio is also another tempting alternative... The place I call home hasn't been in the list of places I've been to lately... Too much travel as of late... Not much to do here really except to sleep and relax a bit... then if push through with this, I just hope to get a comfortable De Luxe bus ticket... Driving is not an option for me especially if it's just a few days...

A crossroad... hehe... We'll see what happens... Either way, I can have a nice relaxing weekend... =>

No comments: