Friday, September 12, 2008

Long List of To Dos

Long list of to dos for the day and just to set things in proper perspective... I take a step back, gather my thoughts and then switch to accelerate mode... The list of to dos has something to do with the list I haven't finished yesterday.... and Why??? With the huge rainfall as of late, it's safe to be home early... else, you get stuck somewhere amidst the flooded streets...

Normal... to a certain extent that is how things are since I came back... Upbeat, relaxed and I guess with a broader mindset... and thanks to my Wiikouts, I feel a bit healthier than the stress-ridden me a few weeks ago... but long way to go as to losing weight is concerned...

Not much event to digest as of late... met up with Mark, Madz, Mina and Arnee last Monday with Madz back in town... Nice dinner at Centro with the bottomless sago't gulaman (though I may have had more than I can take... hehe)... Anyway, Tagaytay again this weekend... Mascy celebration later at Nommu, can't wait to see my Ateneo friends again later... Everybody has been so busy as of late to meet up... and yeah, all those travels, maybe we should just meet at the airport next... hehe...

Now back to my long list of to dos... Good luck to me... =>

No comments: