Thursday, September 25, 2008

One Big Fight Won!!!

I'm glad I won't have to quote portion of the Ateneo Hymn "Win or lose, it's the school we choose..." because Ateneo's one big fight is a battle we have won... Ateneo 62 - La Salle 51 to become the UAAP Champs this year...

Too bad, it fell on a workday and even if I tried to watch via streaming (provided by Mel... Thanks!!!), I was not able to view since there may be some software compatibility problems... and I eventually got tied up with a conference call... So I had to make do with frequent updates from various sites... and after work, I tried to catch up what I could which ended up to be the dying seconds of a won game... and of course, the festivities that followed... At least, I was able to catch a bit of the action...

It was an overpowering season losing only one game for the season... and winning a championship via a sweep and at the expense of the defending champs, La Salle... It's always great to watch Ateneo - La Salle mix it up in the hard court... the intensity, the passion and the pride...

For my Ateneo friends, Yehey!!! We won!!! Win or win it's the school we choose... hehe...

For my La Salle friends, it's always a great treat everytime there's Blue and Green in the court... More battles to come... =>

No comments: