Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stop over

After a nice meeting in Cambodia and a visit to the Kampong Cham plant, I'm into my 2 hour plus waiting time to my flight back to Ph... So for a change and not to be bored, I got myself into a corner and was able to get a clear Wifi signal in Saigon Airport...

It was a tiring day yesterday, with call time at 7 am and a long trip to Kampong Cham plant... and then, going around the plant is quite a chore... and then the long way back again... the soonest time, I was able to check mail, I was bombarded by emails... lots of things to do... and then the drinking spree at night...

I'm on my way back and in a few hours, I'd be touching base with Ph soil... though just for a day... so it's gonna be an intense day tomorrow... somehow, it always is... I guess, those heartbeat-stopping moments is now starting to take its toll... and the next stop over should do much rejuvenation... I hope... =>

No comments: