Friday, August 15, 2008

Slackeroo

The best part after every meeting is the week that comes after it... cause after all the pressure-filled moments, there a bit of slack time to enjoy... Today, would probably be the last day of the slackeroo mode I am in... and next week will be a busy week once again...

A time for everything... and yes, even a time to take it easy a bit... I just really can't be a stress-ridden zombie who works like there's no tomorrow... Not my style... Then being a Friday is another enticement to take it easy... long weekends coming (or should I say Wiikends)... yehey!!!

I hope to find a bit effort to update some stuff... really want to do something different aside from the regular work routine... a second life perhaps... business, teaching, consulting (need to update my CV), audit (yeah.. I remember, haven't finalize my BOA)... I guess, I've got a lot of small stuff to do... then again, pursuing such alternatives could also mean less travel for me... hmm.... there's an opportunity cost... Think... Think... Think... =>

No comments: