Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two-kets...

A sequel to my earlier three-kets (which ended up to be four-kets)... Now, I'm going two-kets again... Two out of the country tickets next month... One is work and the other is a short breather...

Ticket 1 is another Board meeting in Singapore Malaysia area which as always, I don't want to attend... It's hard to be in the center of it all being grilled on things you have little control... but I guess, it's all part in a days work... then there'll always be Singapore based friends to look forward to...

Ticket 2 is a mini vacation in Hong Kong... It's been two years since my last visit so I hope there has been some interesting changes... though the idea of dropping by Shenzen or Macau has crossed my mind... a good thing though was I was able to book myself at promo rates this morning... and of course, there'll always be my relatives there...

I've been in and out of the country this year (two-kets would be trip 5 & 6 this year) and I guess, the tougher days should always end with a breather... I also need to go home in Baguio more often as I can count the times I was there this year... After all, how can I call it home when I'm just an infrequent visitor as of late... =>

Excess Inkblogs: I've been wanting to blog about my hyper efficient everything done by 6 pm mode as of late... and I guess, it keeps a good balance between the pressure packed responsibilities and everything else... Also, I was able to get myself a Rotex Type stationary bike ( don't need to renew my gym membership...hehe)... Hmm... Now, to find myself a Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit set... =>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei get the wii! it's da bomb! it rocks! :-)

Franc said...

yeah... I like to buy kaso I'm looking which country I can get the cheapest set... Sold out sya sa US eh...