Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Homebody in Training

For about two weeks, I went by the routine of finish work early and go home early... which is normal to some but a bit peculiar for me... A homebody, I am not for such a long time... Though its nice to take time just to rest and relax at home in stress-filled times... Learning to be home early is quite a new subject for me... hehe...

Has maturity caught up with me with the homebody routine??? Hehe... I guess, I'm looking for an alternate life after office hours... business??? hmm... not for me... teaching??? tempting but how'd I fit in all the travels on my jet setting mode... gimmicks??? not that much already at this time... school??? I've done my time already...

I'll come up with something soon... or then again, having so much free time is not bad at all... with all the rest... the viewing time... and the home workouts... and much much more... and besides, It'll be travel time again next month... so conserve my energy for more grand vacations ahead... =>

No comments: