Friday, July 04, 2008

Sleepless...

I had a hard time dozing off last night... Why??? I don't know but all I know is that I'm a tired for all that transpired the past few weeks... and that there's still a long way on what I wish to accomplish... I need to stock up tons of patience for the stretch run...

The odds ahead are tough... I guess a part of me wants to quit... wants to get out... but stopping at this point is futile... I'm welcoming the test of will and character... guess, everybody needs a breather from time to time... and as they say, "a journey of a thousand miles'''" starts with this blog... Then it usually starts with the first step... The good part about technology, you can blog, before you take the first step...

I'm about to take the first step... and I guess the journey will be rough... It's not the usual killer volume of work... but the stakes and stress level are quite high... and by the way, I did get my sleep at past 2 am... So, it's Francky McSleepy time for the rest of the day...

No comments: