Friday, November 02, 2007

Back in Baguio

It took me a day later but I'm finally home... All Souls Day weekend... At least got to visit my dead relatives before they got to visit me... hehe...

The upside of it is that I was able to travel using the deluxe bus... so the trip was short and comfortable... So was able to go to cemetery this morning and spent the rest of the day on the net for hoops and downloading series to watch... and of course, my fave activity here, sleeping...

Might go around here tomorrow before going back to Manila for a midnight trip also via deluxe bus... then I'll be spending my last day of my long weekend down south but my sister and I have yet to agree on where to go... hehe...

I haven't been home for quite some time but it's a welcome relief being here... not really to think but just to rest and relax a bit... I don't want to think much anymore these days cause I know that everything will fall into place in due time... I'm just glad that there are days I can still waste home... and it really isn't wasted time but rather I time well spent in a more subdued and homey atmosphere... There's no place like home... and Baguio will always be my home...

No comments: