Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hooping For the Best

It's now back to a new season for Hoops Fantasy Basketball after a year of absence... I'm entered into KREB Cup c/o Mark and the Usual XGV Hoops Year 6 with former SGV colleagues... Of course, it was a lot more exciting back then when we can easily trash talk since we are just cubicles apart but despite being miles apart it's still an exhilirating exercise to once again monitor NBA scoreboards as if it were stocks where I can gain something...

Too bad, my league leading team was then disbanded... Imagine a core of Marion, Wade, Lewis, Terry, Okafor, C. Butler, Igoudala, Felton and Pachulia... but I guess I'll have to draft a new team again... but that's the fun part of it... I'm in a middle of the draft... though I don't research as much as I do before but I hope I can come up with a competitive team...

At least, watching the nba season would be more exciting as every statistical point would affect my fantasy games... so it'll be a close watch again... and for now, I'm hooping for the best... and I know we all are raring for the new season to start...

No comments: