Monday, November 05, 2007

Overwhelmed

Was suppose to write about the two rounds of bowling yesterday at Rockwell... to cut the story short I had one really lousy game and one decent game... bowling in Rockwell is real expensive @ P140/game... highlight of the day was that I was able to use for the first time my new bowling shoes... =>

Today is now back to work day after a long four days of vacation... and weird as it is... somehow, along those four days, I manage to adjust my body clock to a different timezone... sleep late, wake up late... so it was really a struggle meeting my coding cutoff today... =<
.
My mind probably is still on vacation mode as of today but since it's now the start of transition period - working with one less manager and in a few more days temporarily assuming another major responsibility... I'm overwhelmed with what to do today and definitely in the next few days, it'll be worse... I really have to play my cards right this time... I want to be positive about it and that in time, it'll be fine... It always will be...
.
Overwhelmed or not, I still have to balance things out so I'd have to bid adieu in a while as I'll have to go to the Gym for a light workout... and a light meal as I'm really hungry for missing merienda for the day... => hehe...

No comments: