Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sick... Sick... Sick...

I woke up this morning not feeling well but I just went on with my day though I felt something was wrong. I even extended beyond normal hours because we've got so much backlog already.

On my way home, I suddenly remembered what the symptoms are... It's hyperacidity... Apparently, I've been under too much stress since assuming additional responsibility recently... It's been a long time since I've been sick due to stress so that doesn't sound well on how I've adopted to changes lately... So as much as I'd want to be Super in some ways, I guess there'll be times that things will takes its toll...

Anyway, I'm not blogging to complain about anything cause I know I'll be able to manage everything in time... If there's something I'm good at, it is adjusting different situations... but for the mean time, I'll try to be good at taking a rest... and I'll be fine soon... Nyt!!!

No comments: