Friday, September 21, 2007

What's Bothering Me Lately?

I don't know what's bothering me as of late... it's been chore waking up... in fact I woke up 7 am this morning with my 730 am office hour... not much of a big deal but I just feel it's odd since I haven't really been late for work much since my annoying former boss left the company... Is there something I'm not happy about??? I don't know... all I know or at least publicly admit is that things are fine...

Am I running on a low tank??? I don't know... I probably need a long vacation more than I admit I do... It's been an annual tradition of me having a week off but due to certain delays in my visa applications... I still haven't left going to the peak of my workload...

It's just that I've been too much of a selfless nice guy that somehow I need time on my own... to reassess things... on what I want... on what moves to make... Life has been more of a party after grad school... and I'm still gasping straws on what more to aspire for... I've done too much too soon already... Life has been too fast that I need to hit the break hard and decide which direction to go... am I on a crossroad but then again... it's probably just Friday and my mind would rather race off on some random thoughts rather than work... =>

No comments: