Sunday, September 02, 2007

Shooters Night at Cig's


It was shooters night at Cig's bar in Kamuning last night... I was there with AGSB buddies Mascy, Gryf, Eunice, Bogs and Cig with some friends Mike, Joanne, Stephen... My first time at Cig's though it has been a frequent hangout among AGSB friends...
C
Drove to Kamuning from Makati at 10 pm... It was unlimited shot for a very low damage of P150... so was well worth it... tried the one with flames before you swallow (the flame probably cured my cough...hehe...) ... and the reverse tequila shot... and I really lost count of the number of shots I had... hehe...
.
It's a real fun night... and looking forward to more parties at Cig's - Grace next week and Mascy, the week after... It's been a long night and drove myself back home at past 3 am... and it was then time to recharge with Sleep... ZZZZ

No comments: