Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Seems Like A Bad Day!!!

My day started the wrong way... as there was a miscommunication between my company and the management of the Somerset building with regards to the payment of my parking slot... Apparently, there was a delay in the payment of the carpark rental...

Upon entering the carpark, the guard refused to let me in because of the payment log... On my part, I felt that it shouldn't be a problem since it should be Company business (though it should be my business since it's my department who should handle this... hehe)... then I just told them that I would settle it with my Company to pay... and to add salt to wound, I was warned that they won't allow me to park, if the bill remain unpaid... I really didn't like the threatening tone... but still I just let it go... though it completely ruined my day... after all, he was just doing his job... in such a discourteous manner as I may say...

Fast forward, a few hours... I was now able to produce the check for payment... I really want to hand deliver the check and shove it to the guard who ruined my day... but I don't have that mean streak in me to do such a thing... so I guess, I'll just have to shrug it off... and sometimes what seems like a bad day, may turn out to be a wonderful one... at least, I was able to blog that rage out of my system.

No comments: