Monday, September 17, 2007

Bahay ni Lola =>


Alpha’s definitely gonna kill me with the title I chose… anyway, the term “Lola” was somehow coined due to a more mature preference of Alpha for movies compared to the light hearted movies Grace and I prefer… So now, the “Bahay” part – Alpha had her newly constructed house blessed last Saturday in Tabang, Bulacan…My journey began at a trip back the office as I left the map going to their area at the office… then a straight drive from Makati to Bulacan… traffic was bad at Munoz area and even worst in Valenzuela area in NLEX… though I still had a chance to run at fast pace after the Valenzuela Area…

.

Arrived at Alpha’s place at around 3 pm… then I remembered to call Ronald, who was suppose to come with me but was MIA all day… He just woke up when I called him, so much for seeing Ronald after 2006 Graduation… Grace came over an hour later… After meals, we got a tour of Alpha’s mansion… It’s a big structure and a nice house… Grace and I hope to be back here, when Alpha and her heli-hubby would finally have their kids of their own… I am so happy for Alpha to have her own house to call her own…

.

Left before 6 pm to go to Grace’s house in Malolos, Bulacan… to hangout and wait a while for Mascy’s party at Kamuning, QC… Good thing, I did bring some chips for us to churn while waiting… The place was so homey that while watching several shows, we were so relaxed that we forgot that we were suppose to leave at 8 pm… Anyway, we left half an hour later… It’s gonna be a race at NLEX…

photos

No comments: