Monday, August 06, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away...

It's finally raining... and after too much basking in the sun... for one rare time... I'm calling it a welcome change... though having too much rain in the afternoon, reminds that it such a good time for hot noodles and sleep... and of course, it wouldn't help if I were back in Baguio... lying in the couch... watching TV until my eyes gets tired and doze off for sleep...

Those are the times, I'd like to match with the current weather... too cozy for work and too inviting for sleep... hehe... but I guess, that's just the difference now... work will always be work... and unless you're on leave... have the dreamy part for a little bit later when you're in the confides of your home...

Anyway, rain rain go away, make me sleep another day... crancky franckee has to work... =<

No comments: