Friday, August 31, 2007

Close Shave

I suffered cramps in my left calf muscle... and the worst part of it was that it was during a run in a thread mill at fitness first... it was a good thing that when I felt that my left muscle is about to stiffen, I was able to leap out of the thread mill using my right leg... or it could have been worst being thrown of the thread mill... that could have been quite a scene...

Anyway, several personal trainers came to help me and in a few minutes, I was able to shrugged the cramps and was able to stand up and walk around... I resumed my workout, this time focusing on the chest... after a while I decided to end my work out for the day and drive myself home... good thing the cramps didn't recur while driving...

The muscle is still a bit sore until now but I guess it'll be fine in a few days... at least, I get to usedthose Medtex elastic bandages at home... hehe...

No comments: