Saturday, August 04, 2007

How time flies...

Quite a while since I posted my last blog... more than a week without a blog is quite a while for me... and it's not really that I had run out of topics but more on that I wasn't in the mood to blog...

So much to write about really...

From loving the movie Ratatouille two fridays ago... Anyone can cook (can I?)... It's funny because of its story and its characters as well... I don't remember watching a longer animated flick than this...

Then who'd forgot how hard I laughed with the antics of Homer in the Simpsons movie... They just can make fun with the simplest scene... Spider Pig... Spider Pig... Hehe...

Of course, there's the tense moments approaching a deadline for next weeks board meeting... though it's not as tense as before as we're prepared a full week before the deadline...

Then there's another trip to Cambodia for the board meeting which comes with a free tour of Ankor Wat... and of course, this is considered a business trip...

Then a trip back memory lane would remind me that a year ago, I had officially graduated from Ateneo for my MBA degree and tomorrow would be the special day for most of my Ateneo friends... Congrats... Glad I had a part in your journey... See you at the Grad Party...

And there's always the countless idea that pops up from time to time... I just remembered I miss playing bowling with my bowling buddies scattered around the globe...

How time flies, yesterday was just July... the suddenly it's August.. So much blog about but we all deserve an off night or off week I guess... and I thought for a while that I'm gonna take the weekend off this week but somehow, in a blurr of a moment, I found my myself wall climbing with Carol and Jason at Rockwell this afternoon(talk about it in the next blog)...

It's such a nice thing that despite how fast time flies... I'm living a life which evolves at each moment... and that looking back in the recent past have me looking at so many things that happens in between... and even looking forward have me anticipating at new event which has yet to unfold...

No comments: