Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Week so Fast


I barely noticed the week bleep by... So much of things to be done, so little time... I guess it's how things are gonna be until my deadline date but at least, the plans are starting to emerge...

A packed week... 1 day spent in the plant... 2 lunch treats... 1 standards training... 1 airport pickup... and 1 great party with AGSB friends... The short part of the week and the rest is the frenetic race to finish as much as I can...

The rush is a bit tiring as it is and one of the reason I feel the day is now shorter is that I get so drained for other stuff after work... I'll get used to this but next stop, a trip to Cambodia tomorrow would be another test of energy...

A week so fast but at least it ended on a festive note... Good Earth with AGSB friends and its always nice to reconnect and you got to appreciate times like this amidst all the busy times and stressful moments... It's always fun being with AGSB friends...

And speaking of reconnecting, I still haven't been much in the loop in the recently established group site among my elementary batch mates... I'm still working on my prequel and will post it soon... Those memories are still being unearthed in the deeper part of my mind as of the moment...

Spent the remaining part of the week, earning my first planner... A slower paced this year since we now have a brewed coffee supply in the office... Oh well, I never get to use the planner anyway... I guess I so much live by the day that I don't get to plot the to do's of tomorrow...

And tomorrow is a full day for travel in another week that'll be so fast...

Excess Inkblogs: I just have some comments on the new route coming from the airport. Having the U-Turn slot before was a tinge of insecurity to showcase the new terminal 3 but to extend the U-turn lost to Villamor is just crazy.... Why??? Simple, three airports + commercial area = heavy traffic... I don't even want to go to the statistics on how many people arrive by the hour which has to pass through that area...

Thoughtless Thoughts: You don't make an impact standing still waiting, you make an impact by taking the first of many steps.

No comments: