Monday, August 24, 2009

Touring Davao


A short planned trip and after not much thought, we booked our trip August 21-23... Not knowing that it would fall at the same time at Kidayawan Festival... That explains the long queues in the airport and the overbooked airlines...

Had fun this time with a chance to tour the place... and appreciate the food... and the festival... Day 1... Lunch at Ranchero's (Nice Crispy Pata and Giant Size Bulalo)... Tour of Eden Nature Park (Had my Zipline Sky Ride here amidst the cold foggy skies... Fun^2)... Crocodile Farm (Pangil is enormous)... Day 2... Pearl Farm (Nice view at the inifnity pool)... and top view of Davao in Jack's Ridge... Day 3... Buffet at Nanay Bebengs (I love the Chicharon Bulaklak)...

Lots of fun and calories gained... but well worth it... I guess my travel itinerary this year has been split even between local and foreign trips... It was great to appreciate the Philippines... Tired from all the touring... Have sore left foot which I hope gets well tom as I was practically limping the whole day in my trip to Bataan and Subic...

Well, too bad that long weekends have to end and work has to resume but I just hope my foot heals soon... I'd really don't want to be a sight of pity limping in the office... I have my goodnight's rest and hope things are well tom... fingers crossed...

Excess Inkblogs: I have suddenly entertained some thoughts lately... I just feel it may be the right time to move on as things are a lot more stable... yet I'm still uncertain with the choices I have to make... So, it's wait and see...

Thoughtless Thoughts: We have to make most of what we have, cause when it's gone... it may be gone forever...

No comments: