Thursday, August 20, 2009

D Day

Half Day to go before I take off for our family vacation in Davao... It really won't be my first time here but given just a little glimpse at a very large city... I guess it'll be the first time, I'm really gonna explore the place...

Maybe a good place to cool down... after all, I am still in war mode... Well, the short story of it was that I was given a verbal notice about staying only until 530 pm but some people who are too occupied just ticking the number of times I move out of the office... the part that I am pissed off is that my official time schedule is only up to 530 pm... How dare them accuse me without checking my official time schedule... Staying isn't an issue here actually, I would work extra hours when needed or be accessible 24/7 where ever I am in the world but to assume things and accuse people without proper verification... it's personal...

I said my piece in an email I drafted in the most civilized manner but I am now on guard for idle people just there to see my tiniest mistake... I'll never be a model employee candidate but I've paid my dues... I am not bothered as I have delivered time and again and if things go worst, I always am ready to move on... I have done my part and would now let people do their jobs... It's just scary that self-gratifying individuals whose KPIs are just to please the boss and whatever cost...

I guess there's so much steam to blow off... but I'd leave it at that... I said my piece and would take my vow of silence but would continue to defend myself or my people for any further attacks... I guess I am not anymore a nice guy who just take a beating without a word... I am also glad that when it comes to the choices I made, I didn't stick with the obvious choices but the ones I believed in... and I haven't really had my feet firmly planted on the ground and taking a new step won't be difficult...

Anyway, the fun part... The world is so small in gbelt... After watching a movie, I bumped into Carol and Jason... then saw Eunice and then Arlyn before joining my sister back for dinner... Nice bumping into people after a long day... maybe just to find some peace to a war-mode day... Always a fan of coincidence...

Slightly turning off my war-mode though I'm on the alert on possible attempts... Glad to say that I'm not always a nice guy and that I can stand firmly on my convictions... Holiday mode slowly setting in and that D Day is setting in... Hello Davao... =>

Excess Inkblogs: This is more on whining blog but I definitely say, the next one is gonna be fun... Not my cup of tea being a scrutinized celebrity at work...

Thoughtless Thoughts: Idle minds have meager goals...

No comments: