Monday, August 10, 2009

Next Weekend Please

Sluggish on a Monday as expected with a very packed weekend... And if I had I may, I'd like to Zoom past and proceed to the next weekend... I guess, it was meant for me not to control my time as I have a mentality of a lazy sloth... I would end up just bumming around...

The bright side of things is that those busy days are over for the mean time and there's enough time to recharge all those energy lost during the deadline chase... Will try to maintain a mix of domesticated weekdays and fun weekends... Still have some things to do for the week but I'm now in anticipation of the weekend...

Mindset has change... Slowly recovering my travel appetite and in two weeks time... Will be spending the long weekend in Davao... and still thinking on what to do the succeeding long weekend... Baguio day centennial approaching... or someplace again or maybe out of the country... think... think... think...

I'm really jumping past the weekday... Several reports to finish... 2 plant tours... movies to watch and some friends to me and birthday celebrations to attend... and maybe a lot more in between... Maybe there's some bright spot this week...

Monday... Sleepy and sluggish... and too tired to work... Can I just say... Next weekend please...

Excess Inkblogs: I'm just thinking aloud, I just wonder if today's generation are trained to be ADHD or having so little attention span... Just imagine all the hand held devices that take away all the attention from conversations...

Thoughtless Thoughts: It is not winning arguments that matter but making sense in arguing at all...

No comments: