Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thinking of a Getaway...

Seeing PAL Great Miles Getaway Promo... I'm tempted on using my miles to have another Sydney Getaway... It's a long shot given that its a limited seats offer but 20,000 miles to Sydney is real tempting... but as of now, there's so much to consider...

1) the visa - I think this is probable to arrange given that this won't be my first time down under...
2) the time - This is the bigger dilemma since I really haven't thought of my life that far... and some things are brewing that may ran counter a long vacation...
3) the weather - It's gonna be winter there and though I love the cold weather, I don't think it would be a easy to move around with that type of weather. I would have preferred the autumn season or maybe try to catch the spring...
4) the promo - the booking period is until June 10 and I'm nowhere near decided on this trip
5) the itinerary - I've visited most of what I have to visit in Sydney and going there just a year after my first visit would be a bit anti climatic... I was thinking my next visit to be an outback experience or to visit other areas in Australia...
6) Family and friends - One of the reason I enjoyed my visit last year was the multitude of family and friends in this area... I haven't really checked on any body's time and availability for a me... though I'm more of a shared burden here since there's so many relatives here...
7) The time off - I'm still looking to reward myself for the efforts I exerted last year and just spend time off and time away...

And the list goes on but this is just a thought as of now... and chances are it may just remain as such... though of course, there's always a degree of unpredictability on my part... and then again, there are other destinations to consider... Hmmm.... Japan is just 10,000 miles away... or that's also several domestic trips.. hehe...

No comments: