Saturday, May 23, 2009

1 Wisdom Tooth Less

Unfortnately my sweet tooth taste had the better of one of my wisdom tooth and it would have been better to have it removed... The first question I asked my dentist was...

"If you take away my wisdom tooth, will I be dumb?"

Half meant and pure joke... haha... Well, had grown my wisdom tooth early during high school and now, 1 have I less wisdom tooth... Ok, I think I'm not dumber one level but one thing for sure it's still a bit sore... after the anesthesia has worn out... It also was ages when I last had a tooth removed... So I really forgot how's the process of extracting a tooth...

Anyway, after the procedure, my question was...

"Can I eat Ice Cream?"

Haha... I got a yes answer... I always associated a visit with the dentist with a subsequent visit at the ice cream parlor... I think we still did have the Coney Island Ice Cream in Session Road when I was a kid... Unfortunately, the rest of the solid foof, I have to skip for the next 24 hours or I can just chew rabbit style (with my 2 front teeth)... Maybe it could start me on a diet course... hehe... =>

No comments: