Friday, May 22, 2009

How Well Do You Know Franc Ramon???

Did take me sometime to decide to post my own quiz in facebook... It was hard to really think of questions... Also, quite scary if I ended up making a quiz with nobody interested in answering it... but what the heck, decided to try it just for fun...

Thought about some questions that were trivial in such a way that if you didn't know the answer, there'll be an interesting info about me... The nostalgia in the basic and the tricky queries was mind bending...

Had a few friends who braved the quiz and so far Sharon and Arnold are tops at 80% and seriously, I never expected someone to score this high... and before I used to fear to take this quiz because I might get low and show what lousy friend I am but I really do appreciate those who did brave the quiz as they were interested enough (or coerced enough) to know some interesting facts about me...

Anyway, My life is an open book... It just so happens that the book is a mystery... Ok, I'm not really that shady but I just figure it's such a cool ironic quote... =>

Excess Inkblogs: Maybe the next time I make a quiz, maybe there should be a prize... hehe...

No comments: